Graduate Marketing Executive
Are you ambitious and want to make an impact in a growing marketing agency? Do you have a flair for marketing campaign management and an entrepreneurial spirit?
We’ve been established for just over two years and are specialists in email marketing, servicing many clients throughout the UK, creating useful and entertaining emails and content to help our clients' businesses grow. We’re also looking to grow and part of this growth includes bringing on a new graduate marketing executive, who will be responsible for many vital activities for client success.
Our ambitions are to help as many businesses as possible to do email marketing the right way, and to make a positive impact in the environments in which we exist.
The successful applicant would be working from stunning new offices in the centre of Bristol, with great views overlooking the city.
What we do:
- Create awesome looking emails
- Write engaging content
- Help audiences in every communication
- Build relationships for our clients with their target audiences
What we don’t do:
- Send spammy, irrelevant content that we all hate
The role will involve:
- Client relationship management
- Supplier communication
- Design involvement in campaigns (training provided)
- Involvement in our internal marketing practices
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Market research
- Campaign management
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours between 8am - 7pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £14,000 - £15,000 (depending on experience)
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Relevant marketing experience
- Relevant marketing degree course
- Client account management experience
How to apply:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.